Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Stupid Emails!

Prepare yourself, this is just another one of my rants. I was going to send an email to the person who caused this intense frustration in me, but I thought it might end our relationship with eachother. So here I go!
Of course it has been a tough election year! That is obvious. I am so sick of stupid, IGNORANT emails about past democratic politicians who have, like all humans, made mistakes. I know of the things my party has done wrong and I acknowledge that it is not a perfect party. But, no one will change my mind about the good values and beautiful ideals displayed by the Democratic Party.

1 comment:

Keiauni said...

I have no political party:) I see merits in both, and faults in both.
Rant away, girl!

...and don't call me a liberal:) (j/k)

How are you BTW?